Media Buyer / Full-Service Marketing Agency
Leopold Ketel, a full-service creative marketing agency, seeks a dynamic, experienced media buyer to handle local and national accounts. Come join our award-winning, progressive agency in beautiful downtown Portland. The new media buyer will join our tight-knit group and help us continue to lead successful media campaigns.
Research, plan and buy multi-layered media campaigns for local, regional and national consumer brands, with some occasional B2B. We consider broadcast, print, digital, paid search, out of home, social and radio for every plan.
- • Manage media buying and planning process including, but not limited to, listening to client needs, crafting multi-media campaigns, creating RFPs, negotiating buys, presenting a media plans and refining as necessary
- • Provide research and experience-based media points of view, recommendations and optimization suggestions to improve campaign performance
- • Create and manage robust media campaigns agnostic of medium, channels or publishers
- • Work with cross-functional teams: client services, creative department, PR, strategist, etc
- • Clearly define KPIs, tracking methodologies and depth of reporting collaboratively with clients, external partners, and internal LK team
- • Make real-time optimization recommendations and actions
- • Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or Advertising preferred
- • 3-5 years media planning and buying experience, including both traditional and non-traditional media
- • Experience with media planned and buying tools, specifically: comScore, MRI, DCM, Simmons, etc.
- • Proficient with: Google Analytics, Microsoft Office Suite, Mac Systems
- • Great people skills, research oriented, curious and adaptable to changing environments
- • Strong ability to multi-task and enjoy working with multiple clients
- • Be people first oriented and not afraid to pick up the phone to sort something out
- • Be organized, autonomous and fun to work with
- • Strong written and verbal communication skills
- • Ability to be client-facing for polished presentations and pitches
- • Resourceful, proactive and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- • Interest, enthusiasm and eagerness to build a long-term career in media
Solid references a must.
We are open to discussing a flexible work week or part-time schedule depending on the candidate.
Qualified candidates please e-mail cover letter, and resume in PDF format to [email protected]. No phone calls, please. We greatly appreciate your interest in Leopold Ketel. Only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Leopold Ketel & Partners offers a comprehensive benefit package, including 401(k), health and dental insurance, generous vacation and holidays and a fun, creative working environment within the historic Railway Building in downtown Portland.