Account Manager / Full-Service Marketing Agency
Leopold Ketel, a full-service creative marketing agency, seeks a dynamic, experienced account manager to handle local and national accounts. Come join our award-winning, progressive agency in beautiful downtown Portland. The new account manager will join our tight-knit group and help us continue to lead successful campaigns.
Responsible for managing the account team’s service quality and the translation of clients’ marketing and advertising objectives into overall strategies. Directs the development of plans consistent with approved strategies.
- • Be an on-the-ground activator who can keep pace with our smart, confident clients
- • Communicate strategies and objectives clearly and concisely
- • Oversee and nurture positive, productive client relationships
- • Team building and collaborate across marketing disciplines—advertising, interactive, media, public relations, production and promotions, as well as with outside resources
- • Solid planning skills and creative problem solving
- • Manage budgeting and financial side of multi-faceted accounts
- • Ascertains clients’ real needs (which may be different from their perceptions)
- • Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or Advertising preferred
- • 3+ years experience in a creative agency preferred
- • Experience working in an integrated environment with strategic planners and creatives
- • Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and with Mac Systems
- • A proven track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound critical thinking skills and maintaining composure in stressful situations
- • Exceptional written, verbal and negotiation skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of employees and attention to detail and follow-through skills
Solid references a must.
Qualified candidates please e-mail cover letter, and resume in PDF format to [email protected]. No phone calls, please. We greatly appreciate your interest in Leopold Ketel. Only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Leopold Ketel & Partners offers a comprehensive benefit package, including 401(k), health and dental insurance, generous vacation and holidays and a fun, creative working environment within the historic Railway Building in downtown Portland.